Well, here I am as always. 1. One day late on having posted, 2. Making an effort to become a better blogger, 3. Paying homage to those who may read any of this.
An advantage to being “seasoned” is an acknowledgment of deadlines, yet flexibility to allow limits of amnesty, to catch up, and later, still be in good graces. WHAT? Yea, I don’t even believe that.
A little more than 4 years ago the first posting of this Blog was launched:
To this day, there is no explanation for knowing that three readers out of many Millions found this and felt that this was read-worthy. I must confess that one was solicited, and the others were just Dumb Luck. Another anomaly is that there were two posts of the same title and that even got one like.
In a belief of the future, there could not be enough appreciation for those four brave individual and accomplished blogger and their responses to a very odd presentation. To each and every person who had visited or will visit in the future, I greatly appreciate your presence and cherish your time in a visit.
NOW THE QUESTIONS:
- Where a concept has failed to survive in the past, How is it going to succeed now, using the same processes?
- Why do certain ideas need to be repeated, constantly, if they have no merit to maintain sustenance?
- Are there really people alive today that feel that they need to be in control of all that is of the Universe?
- Are you the result of a Creator, or is the Creator your concept of being?
- Which part of doing the right thing needs to be an exercise to making a judgment on other people?
The one question that needs to be answered is what you need to ask of yourself.
Will I be the person I want to be this year?
The Year 2020 is going to be a year that should have the most impact on the World in terms of The Environment, the Economy of all the Countries of the World, and in the people and how they will survive the decisions of their government leaders. You will make the difference that will impact your life the most.
PHOTO: From my library of travel photos.